Monday, August 18, 2008

Sabbatical is now concluded

I've been away for a while, I know. At first I was just being lazy, but in the last month and a half or so I've been gearing up for a new series for this blog and preparing for some pretty big changes here at Wry Juxtaposition. Here is a short list:
  • DMing the Bible: This series will pick back up where it left off in the middle of Genesis, but it will be doing so on the RPG blog Stupid Ranger. My dear friends who run and write for Stupid Ranger have graciously invited DMing the Bible to make their site its home. Look forward to episodes to appear late in the week, and while you're waiting read the really neat things that get posted there.

  • Anime Fide: Yes, it's true that one series is moving away, but in return I am announcing the launch of a new one. Fide is latin for "faith" but we'll be taking a rather broad look at a variety of topics (moral, ethical, etc) as it is shown in anime for both children and adults.

  • More Content, Frequent Posts: In addition to the new series there will be posts that will include from time to time things like original fiction, sermons, and movie reviews.


Everyone has been very nice about understanding the long absence of Wry Juxtaposition, and I thank you all. Hopefully, the post-sabbatical incarnation will be worth the wait.

No comments: