Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quiz results are fun

My Inner D&D character:

After analyzing your answers with state-of-the-art medieval fantastic psychology profiling tools, Dungeon Mastering is confident that your inner D&D character is a Chaotic Good Halfling Rogue / Bard!

Thanks to Stupid Ranger for pointing this quiz out. You may go here to take it yourself.

All in all I am not that surprised with this outcome. Look a little later on for an article about alignment -- in my way of thinking I usually lie a little more neutral than chaotic. I couldn't point specifically to where I am like a Halfling, but it doesn't strike me as totally wrong. The least surprising part of these results is the Rogue thing. There is something in me that seems to gravitate that way. The last three characters I have played were rogue-like characters (even the cleric I'm currently playing has a prestige class that allows her to fill in as the party's rogue).

No comments: