Friday, May 25, 2007

I dreamt I died last night

I had a pretty rough time of it last night. In my first dream a woke up before a home invader could rape me and in the third I dreamt I drove a 15 passenger van off a bridge and into the Ohio River.



The second dream had snakes and I woke up whimpering.



What's worst about this dream where I drove off the bridge is that after the van left the bridge the dream held in a steady cam wide angle of the bridge as some cars stopped so the people could look down and out of frame to where the van went into the river and other cars continued on. After about twenty seconds of this I thought, "I think I died." But the dream didn't end and I began to freak out that this was what actually happened after you died. Of course, freaking out is what broke the dream and I woke up. It was 6:15, and I decided not to try and get any more sleep.







Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: